- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Water for general use.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Price Do Not Included
- Foods and beverages.
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Airport Transfer.
- Optional tours on land.
Food and Beverage
- You can buy all your food and beverage supply. In any case the service would be given by our crew .
- We offer, € 40 Standard menu per person per day full board service (drinks excluded)
- We offer, € 55 Luxury menu per person per day full board service (drinks excluded)
- We offer, € 95 Deluxe menu per person per day full board service (drinks excluded)
- 50% discount is applied to children between 6 to 12, and it's free for children under the age of 5.
Once you have chosen the yacht, we will make a reservation if it’s available. Then we will send you the charter agreement & the invoice for you to sign and return to us. To secure the charter you’ll also need to pay a deposit. So when you return the agreement please include a remittance slip from your bank to confirm your deposit is being sent. At this stage, the booking is confirmed, and your boat will be reserved for you.
At this time, you will also make your arrangements with us for any land tours and accommodation that may be required.
The balance of the charter fee should be paid at least 6 weeks before your departure date.
Making a Payment
We accept the following payment methods: Electronic Fund Transfer (ask us for details), cash, Western Union money transfer
- If cancellation happens 60 days prior to the arrival; 20% of the total tour price will be deducted from your deposit.
- If cancellation happens in between 59 and 30 days prior to arrival; 40% of the total tour price will be deducted from your deposit.
- If cancellation happens 29 days or less prior to arrival; 100% of the total tour price will be required.
- Vip Turkey Yachting is responsible in making all the arrangements for everything specified in the services and itineraries.
- All of the carriers and other services provided in which we bring together in our services work as independent contractors and are not agents or employees of the company.
- Nevertheless, all of the service provided bears Vip Turkey Yachting guarantee and responsibility for quality of service, which we provide all of our customers with.
- All travel documents issued by Vip Turkey Yachting, in written paraphernalia or to the customer, are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the laws of Turkey.
- In case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond the control of the company, than Vip Turkey Yachting is responsible in providing equally comfortable and interesting alternatives.